Purchase this kit and save over 20% over regular pricing!
Sunny days and warm weather doesn't have to mean a vacation from knitting or crocheting. Our new palette of refreshing colors is inspired by the colors of summer. Think cool, fruity treats like sherbet, Italian ice, sorbet, or ice cream! And the Bijou Basin Chevron Tank pattern by Sian Price-White is the perfect project for warmer weather knitting.
This top is knitted from the bottom up, in the round. There is a small amount of shaping but this can be left out. It is designed to skim the body with slight positive ease. The chevron design makes for a very flattering design for all body types.
A cool, summery knitting project that you can wear as soon as you complete it. Who could ask for more?
- 3 skeins - Bijou Spun “Lhasa Wilderness" (75/25 Yak/bamboo), 1 each in your choice of colors from our Master Color Series, No. 3
- 1 "BBR Project Bag" an heavy-duty cotton tote bag is the perfect size for this and most other projects.
- 1 copy of the Bijou Basin Chevron Tank pattern by Sian Price-White
- 1 Sample set (3, 7ml single use packets) of allure fine fiber wash from Bijou Basin Ranch
- 1 three pack of custom, hand-made stitch markers from Purrfectly Catchy Designs